EXHAUST CHANGE

Mikezx12r

Hello can anyone tell me if this would work

i have a Q5 3.0tdi (2014) and would like to fit the SQ5 exhaust ( quad pipe) not for power increase or noise but for good old fashioned looks

i realise that i need to change the defuser but are the exhaust a plumb in and away i go or is there some other changes 

sorry if this is a novice question this is my first Audi q5 and i love it would just like the quad look at the back

Sorry if this doesn’t help, unless someone has done the change then it will be down to research. 
I would look at a parts website to see how identical your system compares. You might be able to just get the rear back boxes for a bolt on easy change. 

you could order the parts and ask a garage to compare for you. Easily returned if it’s a no go?

hope that helps

I doubt it would fit. Might be worth you speaking to powerflow exhausts to see about them making you a custom exhaust. My brother and friends have used them and been happy with the results 

11 hours ago, luvie said:

I have a late 2014 2.0 TDi but am looking for a quad exhaust.  Any ideas anyone?

Might be worth you speaking to powerflow exhausts to see about them making you a custom exhaust. My brother and friends have used them and been happy with the results