So happy to be back with Audi

Col1892
聽Share

Morning all, long time browser here, first (long winded, apologies) post.

Had 3 different A6 variants from 2007 to 2012 and really enjoyed them.

Drove around in an old van for a couple of years, then decided it was time to go back to a car.

Plumped for the ultimate, in my opinion, had the the RS6 saloon V10 for a couple of years, and what a machine that was ( I still miss it聽馃槙)

For the last 6 years I've had a few pick ups and a Range Rover Sport, very practical and functional.

Time to go back to a car, and it was only ever going to be an Audi, so after an extensive search I just acquired this.

A7 Sportback 50 TDI MHEV S Line Quattro S-A 2019

Had it a week now and have to say I'm super impressed and extremely happy with it, boot space was very important, for my golf clubs and trolley and they both fit comfortably.

Getting to grips with all the features, and mostly happy. Storage in the centre console could be better, and lack of cup holders in the fold down rear armrest is a small nuisance, but on the whole no serious complaints.

One niggle though is the recurring message saying the key is registered to the previous owner. There was no activation card with the vehicle, and no code evident on the key.

Be great if anyone could help with this.

One photo attached, will add more over next day or so.

So happy to be back with Audi聽馃榿馃榿馃榿

IMG-20230426-WA0000.jpg

I think you need to call audi to get yourself registered as the key holder, I did it with my 2015 a6, needed the log book from memory which they took a photo of remotely.聽

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...