N/S footwell water forming after rain.

Brammers69

My a4 avant b8 has water in the passenger footwell after some rain, I've only owned this car a 2 weeks so not sure of its history as yet, do they have drain holes under the bonnet in the corners that could be blocked or does the pan roof drain off passenger side somewhere? 

• 2 weeks later...

If you bought it from a dealer within the last 30 days I'd recommend you take it back for them to repair. They should repair this foc. It could be an issue with the pollen filter housing or clogged battery tray holes. 

Thanks, I did have a dig around and found the top part of the engine bay under the wipers has years worth of bushes and all sorts of debris clogging it up, I've cleared it out and found a drainage hole that was blocked and so far it seems to have been the answer. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:37 PM, Brammers69 said:

Thanks, I did have a dig around and found the top part of the engine bay under the wipers has years worth of bushes and all sorts of debris clogging it up, I've cleared it out and found a drainage hole that was blocked and so far it seems to have been the answer. 

Glad you got sorted 🙂