Audi A5 rear shock absorbers

Dahaka

I have an Audi A5 2014 Coupe S Line (2.0 TDI 177HP)

I can't figure out which rear shock absorbers I should be buying do I need the one with sports suspension or not? I'm not sure what I have currently, will either work fine?

I've been looking at Euro car parts only at the moment, any suggestions for other websites or a certain brand of shock absorbers are welcome. (I've heard Monroe is good)

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by Dahaka

Hello R.-? 
I would be avoiding ECP, particularly since they don’t now seem to have their large %discounts on so called retail price. 
Worth having a look on Car Parts in Motion, and perhaps GSF ( not connection with either apart from have bought from them. 
Sports suspension? Guess that’s only if yours is an S Line. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

If it were my car, I'd go to TPS for the shocks. They will cost you around £90 each but for piece of mind, it's worth the little extra in my opinion 🙂

Edit: a garage I trust do however rate Sachs. They fitted Sachs rear coil springs to my old A4 B8 with no issues over the 20k I had the car following or for my mate who now owns the car.