Audi TTS 500 Edition - advice

Charlie106

I’m considering selling my TTS 500 edition, 63 plate with 75k miles. I’ve looked at quote websites but don’t think they take in to account the rarity of the car. 

Can anyone suggest what they think it should be worth (I get that it’s “whatever someone will pay”). 

There is some minor cosmetic damage and a dent to the passenger door which could easily be repaired 

Hello Charlotte,

Have you searched for other examples of the same edition to get a feel for what prices are being asked? 
Other factors which will influence prices and appeal are:- 

Supporting evidence of service history,

No. of owners and how long you have owned it, in addition to its overall condition - which of course will be king, in terms of its value. 
I would guess the door damage would reduce the price by more than it would cost to have it repaired, so it would be worth giving that option a coat of thinking about. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

Thanks Gareth ☺️ 2 owners including me, I’ve had it since 2018, full service history. 

Other TTSs of similar age and mileage are selling for £13-15k but they’re not limited edition. 

Is there a “best place” to advertise limited edition cars?

Thanks Charlotte,

Obviously a limited edition model will add value, but as said, condition will still be king, and potential buyers may prefer to buy on condition rather than rarity. 
I see it a little like the first owner, who orders a car will all the optional extras at great cost, but finds that the added value at resale, does not equate to that much more. 
Where to advertise? Worth trying Piston Heads, also eBay
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Thanks 1