New Audi owner and member

bettsaj

The silver one above went back to the dealer due to a slipping clutch, and misfiring on 3 cylinders... the dealer was next to useless so I got a torso refund and bought this instead from a lovely guy in Gravesend A4 3.0 V6 Quattro TDI. Really runs well... full service history, lively condition for the year, and is really quick

20230910_140052.jpg

• Like 1

Only issue this has is that the heated drivers seat doesn't work... I've read conflicting accounts from various sources that it's separate fuses for each seat, and then I read that it's one fuse for both passenger and drivers seats... Can someone please clarify?

I'm hoping it's just a fuse, but if there's one fuse for both seats that will mean it's wiring in which case i wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Any help much appreciated.

Andy

On 9/10/2023 at 9:12 PM, bettsaj said:

The silver one above went back to the dealer due to a slipping clutch, and misfiring on 3 cylinders... the dealer was next to useless so I got a torso refund and bought this instead from a lovely guy in Gravesend A4 3.0 V6 Quattro TDI. Really runs well... full service history, lively condition for the year, and is really quick

20230910_140052.jpg

Sorry to hear of your experience. Glad you've got a good car 🙂