Headlamp Bulb Upgrade

Rebel158

Hello All - I've resigned myself to the fact that a HID / Xenon retrofit is probably a touch too complex, and costly, hence this enquriy. Apologies in advance if this has already been covered on numerous occasions. I did search the forums, but would be grateful of the latest view image.gif.85649188d90a02ee27b99c07f8f8b154.gif 

The car is an A1 1.4 TFSI CoD (2014/15, so Gen 1) It came with the factory standard Halogen headlamps, and I would like to 'upgrade' the bulbs where possible. To the best of my knowledge the associated bulb types are as follows (unless anyone knows different?)

Dipped beam - H7

Main/High beam - H1

DRL - W21W

Fogs - H11

Having spoken with PowerBulbs, they suggested the Philips Extreme Vision Pro 150 for the three main bulbs (H7, H1, H11) - I'm told that they're a little whiter in colour, and that the light output is vastly improved.

With regards to the DRLs, there doesn't appear to be anything beyond a standard W21W bulb that I can find, and to the best of my knowledge, the current laws in this country dictate that LEDs cannot be used in place of an existing Halogen bulb.

Essentially I'm looking for:

A 'matched' set, that is, similar performance and colour, so none of the bulbs appear different when lit (including the DRLs)

Enhanced lighting performance above the standard Halogen setup.

If possible, a less yellow colour/temperature.