CD Player and SD Card not showing as available

I have a 2023 Q2 35TFSI nodel. The CD player and SD card slots are physically available in the glovebox, but are not accessible from the media menu? Also, I can't put a CD in the CD player. The slots are showing as 'Empty' in the media menu.

We're still waiting for Audi to come back to us with our query. Does anyone have any ideas on what's preventing us from using the functionality? 

I have added an image of the media menu.

IMG20231203111629.jpg

Edited by George Sibley
Added photo of media menu

This should go back to main dealer for diagnostic check to see if any fault codes flag up. 

In the handbook it should tell.yiu how to do a system reset on it. Might be worth trying that also. 

Not helpful I know, but I have just discovered the exact same issue on my 2023 q2. So, will be phoning the dealer today. You question at least has eased my mind that its mot me but a software issue of some sort. 

Further to my last post. I have just spoken with the service advisor. It would appear that whilst it looks like there is a CD player fitted, in a limited number of Q2 chassis numbers it is in fact only a blank covering the MMI box. I am currently waiting to see whether mine is one of these.