B & O is it genuine? Or just a rip off?

Seen on Facebook and thought I'd share. Info credited to SCR distribution: 

ARE CAR MANUFACTURERS RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS ? 
A few weeks ago we helped a customer with an Audi S3 that sounded dreadful and zero solutions existed so we set about upgrading 8 speakers in the B&O equipped car, in became apparent that nothing was badged B&O like in earlier year Audi models I've worked on, all the speakers were made in Vietnam by Foster ( who knew ! ) upgrade was successful and all went well but it's been annoying myself and my customer so he asked Audi and I asked Bang & Olufsen in Denmark why the equipment didn't have their name on it....... they replied within 12 hours to my surprise. They haven't had anything to do with Audi sound systems since 2017 when the car division was sold to a Chinese company. 
Audi aren't being very forthcoming yet but my customer is taking it further. 

I did the same with Meridian who also confirmed that they make zero equipment for the Landrover Defender and only provide the sound set up.

I then see a customer with a 2023 Ford Ranger with B&O complaining his speakers were also nothing to do with B&O !

If you  pay the 2 to 5k for a premium upgrade surely it should be made by the people who have branded it.

https://www.scrdistribution.co.uk/

FB_IMG_1702119496213.jpg

FB_IMG_1702119498561.jpg

FB_IMG_1702119500664.jpg

• Sad 1