Door power

Evening, so I had the common broken wires in the drivers door.

When repairing them it sparked and was wondering if the module as blown.

Is there anything other than the module to check? Does a new module need coding? And would power direct to the window motor allow me to raise the window as its down.

Just to add the key fob doesn't work either. This was before the window problem. 

If anyone can help. I appreciate it as now I have a car with an open window. Won't lock and I have to park it on the road.

Thank you.

Checked all fuses straight away, my mistake was not actually knowing it was a broken wire, i suspected but didnt expect such a clean live break, so when I moved the rubber it sparked.

I did re check and solder the wires, I got power to close the window but no lights inside or indicator in the mirror, back door worked but again no light on window button.

I am not an electrician or in anyway experienced with soldering, so maybe not perfect considering its dark too. But why power and no lights? I assume the connection held but surely it should power it all? Are the lights another wire? 

Also brown wire and red and green stripe, what are they?