Hello from Flintshire

A very quick hello from Flintshire, My name is Colin I am 59 years old and I am actually not the owner of this 2019 A3 Sportback (8VA, 8VF) 35 TFSI its my sons new car (I drive a 2020 Citroen C3 Aircross...sorry guys) . My son passed his test in October 2021 age 19 and has always dreamed about owning an Audi A3 but due to money and insurance costs he has had to drive a Toyota Aygo since passing his test till now.I will have a few questions which I will ask today and many thanks in advance for your answers. Regards Colin 

Edited by WELSHVIKING

Hi Colin, youre lad is very lucky a 2019 A tfsi, Not too shabby for a second car!  mine was a £400 Fiat Strada 😁

24 minutes ago, enc said:

Hi Colin, youre lad is very lucky a 2019 A tfsi, Not too shabby for a second car!  mine was a £400 Fiat Strada 😁

Thanks Ian, He has done well in his career so far , I know sending him to college for 2 years to get his qualifications needed to work in a well paid local paper mill has turned up trumps. He hated me at the time for sending him there but quite regularly thanks me now. Probably helps that I work there to but I don't tell him that    !!!

• Like 1