Rear mudguards for face-lift S-Line avant

Hi guys so trying to find the info I'm looking for I'm going in circles . One search brought me to an Audi forum not sure what one and the guy successfully found a set or rear mudguards for his face-lift S-line avant but the eBay link is non existent now. Any current eBay ads says they don't fit the s-line and I don't want to fork out dealer prices for some bits off plastic. My car has mudguards fitted all round but I've seemed to have lost a rear one. My suspicion is the wife has reversed over a kerb and lost it and never noticed it. So any help much appreciated guys.

Hello Dave,

I guess you are talking mud flaps. 
Have you tried Ali Express ( China). I bought a set from them for a non Audi a couple of years ago, and if I hadn’t seen the packaging before they were fitted, I would not be able to see any difference between the ones I would have bought from a main dealer. 
You could also register your ‘want’ on one of the on-line car breaker link sites such as Partsfinder - there are more. 
It would be great if you could share any success with other members.

Kind regards,

Gareth.