A8 3.7 Quattro

A8D2

Hello! I bought an A8 D2 a year ago, from first owner, with only 80k miles . I made around 20k miles with it, and it runs without any problems. 

Since the car has an automatic transmission, I'd love to hear your opinion.  I don't think it's ever been serviced, I'm wondering if it should be serviced, or is it better if I don't touch anything.  I wouldn't like my car to stop, so I'm interested in your advice and experiences.

Otherwise, I'm very satisfied, it drives great, it's a special feeling when I sit in that car, I'm in touch with new cars, much more expensive and more luxurious than this old A8, but I get bored of each one after a few miles, which is not the case with the D2.

The previous owner took good care of it, and I had no problems with it. by the way, I think this is one of the last D2 models, bought and first registered in 12/2003.
Even though it is old, it is a very special and valuable car for me, and that is why I would like to keep it preserved and correct as the owner before me did.

I am also interested in other diseases of this model.  I hope I will find out what I am interested in here.  thank you!

Later i will post some photos. 

Speaking from someone owning a similar aged A6 it's electrical gremlins and issues with imobilisers. My engine has gone bang, and trying to get the car back on the road is proving a nightmare. Engines and engine parts are getting in short supply etc.