New Member, Old Owner

symonds14

Hi All,

Have just found the Forum in some spare time.  Great information.

Bit about me.  First car I bought after passing my test was my uncles Audi 100 5E saloon Auto (C2).  Such a great car an I was privileged to own such a high range car at the age of 19!

Messed around with various Japanese cars for a few years then bought an Audi Coupe GT.  What a car.  According to the Police officer who attended that crash (head on by a Louts Driver) not caused by me. If it hadn't been a German car I wouldn't be alive.  I will find some pics from my files soon and post.

Has an Audi A90 Quattro as a company car as well.

Been through the usual BMW phase  (expensive to maintain), and VW's  but back to an Audi A6 Avant S line 3.0 TDI Quattro Tiptronic.  Bought it as an ex-demo car from main dealer (was a Le-mans pre-issue spec) at 6,500 miles and now coming up to 194,000!!

Great dealer service from Leicester Audi and love my car.  Cant find any excuse to change it really!

More soon

Carl

Hi Carl...welcome to the Forum

Wow...great mileage on the A6 and what are a shame about the Coupe GT, such a lovely car.

Look forward to reading your posts on here in the future.

Cheers   Trevor