New member & new owner of a used Audi

v8vogue

Hello everyone,

My name is Colin and I have become an Audi owner for the first time.

The car, which I have owned for (as I type this) about  22 hours has already been borrowed by my wife and taken to work, leaving me at home still trying to understand the MMI manual (Novel). I know very little about the vehicle and its electronics and it will be like all of my other cars, a steep learning curve. I discovered that there isn't a Haynes manual for it so I went to emanualsonline (dot com) and downloaded one. My German is rusty but it will comeback to me when I start reading it.

There should be a picture of the car attached somewhere on here. It is a 2006 A6 Avant 2.7 TDI S Line Quattro and was a dealer demonstrator before going to its first owner for the last 10 years.

I do have a selection of questions that I would like to ask about the car but I will reserve them for the correct sections of the forum

Kind regards

Colin

a3a.jpg

Hi Colin....welcome to the Forum

That's a great looking car and can't believe you have lost it to the wife already!

When you've sussed the MMI system you can enlighten us all :-)

Cheers   Trevor

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I got the car back this morning as it needs fuel, so it's mine again for 24 hours. 

MMI -  it's staying on GPS until I have enough braincells and patience to figure it out.

Have a good one.

Colin

• Like 1