Windows Lumia 930 Music Streaming with Audi MMI

Beejco

Hi,

Myself and my wife have recently purchased out latest edition to the family, 2016 TT TFSI, but unfortunately I am having some trouble selecting my music on my Nokia Lumia 930 using the virtual screen. My Lumia paired not problem at all, and managed to make/receive calls very well. When I select Bluetooth Streaming via the MMI, the vehicle cockpit just displays "LOADING", and has done for three full journeys now, each journey lasting about 30 to 45 minutes. If I ignore this message and select music via my phone music app, the track plays via the MMI, and displays the track title/folder information, but I cannot scroll/select tunes via the car.

On checking phone compatibility using the Audi Compatibility search web page, it would seem that the MMI Navigation does not support "Access library" on my phone, but does support "Bluetooth Audioplayer". So, does this simply mean that I will have to use my phone app to search and select tracks, or have I misread this? 

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Beejco.