100 ls available free of charge 1973...manual.

My father passed away recently.His Audi 100 LS has been standing in the garden for more than 20 years.It is completely rusted out.The engine and gearbox/driveline is ok.It is a low mileage car and failed its m.o.t because of rust.There must be parts that a club member would appreciate?I would prefer that the whole car should be donated....free of charge.It is standing in my fathers garden in the village of Elton near Peterborough.I am based in Kongsberg Norway,so I may be able to help via my sister,with pictures etc.It is a 1973 1700c.c model with a manual box.I will be in England in July for the Silverstone classic  event,otherwise contact will be via my sister?My E-mail address is john55grant@hotmail.com.I hope that the car/parts could be of value and go to a good home.Good classic Audis might benefit from a ''spare car''?

Sorry to hear the loss of your dad. 

Very interesting you have an Audi 100 ls. Have you got any pictures? 

Think it will be more beneficial for members to see the Audi 100 for sale. 

Cheers 

Steve

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 25/04/2017 at 1:53 PM, norwayjg said:

My father passed away recently.His Audi 100 LS has been standing in the garden for more than 20 years.It is completely rusted out.The engine and gearbox/driveline is ok.It is a low mileage car and failed its m.o.t because of rust.There must be parts that a club member would appreciate?I would prefer that the whole car should be donated....free of charge.It is standing in my fathers garden in the village of Elton near Peterborough.I am based in Kongsberg Norway,so I may be able to help via my sister,with pictures etc.It is a 1973 1700c.c model with a manual box.I will be in England in July for the Silverstone classic  event,otherwise contact will be via my sister?My E-mail address is john55grant@hotmail.com.I hope that the car/parts could be of value and go to a good home.Good classic Audis might benefit from a ''spare car''?

Hi John, 

did you find a home for your dads Audi 100? Cheers 

Steve