hi

Welcome to the forum :) 

good choice of Audi by the way. I'm not aware of any for sale on here but your best bet would be auto trader, eBay or audi approved used :) 

cheers

steve

hi steve been looking on autotrader eBay gumtree ect,,ect,,hard to get the car i want with the correct spec for the money i want to spend ,,near my location ,,i was in a carpark the other day and seen a guy putting his golf clubs in an a6 allroad i went up to him and said what a cracking car he had ,,we got talking and he told me he was selling it but had done a deal with audi to buy a new one ,,it was a 2014 a6 allroad brown metallic 245bhp 45k on the clock it looked amazing ,,i asked him how much audi was giving him he said £15250 i couldn't believe it ,,i gave him my number told him i would give him at least £1000 more if he would sell to me ,,no call yet 

• Like 1

Unfortunately the allroads seem to be few and far between. There is some what if an exclusivity about them. What spec you after? 

Have you had a play with the Audi configurator? 

Itl give you a better idea of the options Available. However be warned, this could make your decision harder! If that makes sense! 

Keep us posted on how you get on :) 

I'm assuming you want the 3.0tdi? 

hi yes diesel and preferably the 245bhp i would like the hdd based mmi plus touch as i believe they work a bit faster ? and the large screen looks a lot better  

HI Rob...welcome to the Forum

The Allroad is most definitely a gorgeous car and a model that seems incredibly popular at the moment.

Keep us updated with your search and purchase of one

Cheers  Trevor

hi just bought an allroad silver 2014 mmi plus touch electric seats ,having a little problem with the door mirror doesn't seem to move far enough out (the glass) ,any thoughts anybody ?

• Like 1

Is the wing mirror housing fully engaged into its normal position? My T5 passenger one is difficult to get into the correct position. The drivers is very easy, just pops straight into place. If it's not the housing press firmly on the centre of the glass with both thumbs. The clips on the back of the mirror may need pushing fully home.

Pleased you got your Allroad btw. Love them!!

hi thanks ,,i took the glass out and re seated it seem to be ok now ,,but not sure ,,need a towbar fitted now where is the best place ,i live in north west england ?

Glad you got sorted Rob :) 

any pics? :) 

there are plenty of mobile towbar fitters about but I don't know if any in your area personally. 

Cheers

steve