The sinking feeling

Steve Q

What a shame...unless it was deliberate, to claim the insurance because the engine was knackered ?

I mean, who would park a car on the shore like that and walk away...and who was taking the photos as well?  surely not the owner to prove to the insurance company what happened...lol

bosham-harbour.jpg

Not an Audi (thankfully) but this is Bosham harbour in Sussex and I have sat in a pub and watched a car park up on the road, then drive away. A few minutes later, I'm watching someone in a canoe paddling up the same road! They even make announcements in the pub that the tide is coming in and that if you have parked there that you ought to finish your pint and move it quick, lol

20 minutes ago, Trevor said:

What a shame...unless it was deliberate, to claim the insurance because the engine was knackered ?

I mean, who would park a car on the shore like that and walk away...and who was taking the photos as well?  surely not the owner to prove to the insurance company what happened...lol

Exactly Trevor! That thought crossed my mind too! 

Why didn't the watchers get it towed by the coast card?! 

Shame and sad end to an a6 to be honest! 

It is crazy/funny where people will leave their cars lol

• Like 1