MMI

Ionut TzK

Good afternoon gents,

1st time here and I have a quick question if anyone could help me or clarify it would be great.

i have an a6 07 reg MMI 2G basic plus 1 cd player no sat nav no phone apart from a parrot device connected my question is can i change it with a cd changer or add a aux input?

I keep looking on the internet but nothing clear only for HIGH spec`s MMI.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Hello both, welcome to the forum :) yes I believe you can fit a CD player but you would need it coding to the car and the mmi I believe. I suspect the standard CD player would plug into the back of radio and it fits in your glove compartment. 

Cheers

Steve 

On 30/06/2017 at 1:53 PM, Ionut TzK said:

Good afternoon gents,

1st time here and I have a quick question if anyone could help me or clarify it would be great.

i have an a6 07 reg MMI 2G basic plus 1 cd player no sat nav no phone apart from a parrot device connected my question is can i change it with a cd changer or add a aux input?

I keep looking on the internet but nothing clear only for HIGH spec`s MMI.

Cheers.

Hi . So you have red monochrome screen with cd in the glove box and no dvd in the boot ? 

Hi, exactly no DVD in the boot just a cd player in the glove box and a red monochrome screen.

I know there's a option called dension but is 300+£ and so far I have 2 options 1 dension 2 MMI upgrade both of them being a veeery expensive step.

I'm not looking for cheap stuff but 300+£ is still a lot of money. That's why I decide to ask you here if anyone know a alternative because I would also like to keep the quality of sound.

Thanks.