torched and wrecked a4

Steve Q

1 hour ago, Baggy said:

That was someone's pride and joy at one point that they worked hard to get. How can scum do this ??:schmoll:

To be honest Rob from the surrounding area it seemed to me the driver took the hairpin turn too tight and rolled the car and then it burst into flames. There was fire damaged earth in the ditch and fire damaged remains. 

But I agree a sad end to an a4 :/ 

Oh sorry, fair enough I just assumed. :whistling:

I had earlier watched Traffic cops with teenagers taking cars by breaking into houses and taking the keys. It's been happening recently not far from where I live as well targeting Mercedes, Audi's and BMWs. :thumbdown:

33 minutes ago, Baggy said:

Oh sorry, fair enough I just assumed. :whistling:

I had earlier watched Traffic cops with teenagers taking cars by breaking into houses and taking the keys. It's been happening recently not far from where I live as well targeting Mercedes, Audi's and BMWs. :thumbdown:

I know! It's a big problem now. Car security is that good thrives are having to break into houses to take vehicles. Unless it's a keyless Ford and then anyone can steal it! 

Ford still haven't got a grip on decent security.