VCDS scan

Alex87

Good evening all,

Just wanted to share my latest scan with yourselves and ask you a couple of questions. I've performed a full scan (I was only trying to find a faulty parking sensor) and came across all these faults.

The really concerning ones are the ones on the:

1. Battery regulator - checked the battery level on MMI and it was at 100% with no issues

2. Potentiometer - can I just order a new one and replace instead of cleaning it?

3. Some of those bulbs are actually working but still coming up as an error - just replace them with new ones?

4. Can anyone give me the part number for the sensor and if anyone recommends a good place to buy them from would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Audi A6 C6 .txt

My recomendations :)

1. Battery regulator - checked the battery level on MMI and it was at 100% with no issues

###clear the error and see if it comes back as its intermitent 

2. Potentiometer - can I just order a new one and replace instead of cleaning it?

### potenciometer is build in in to central 2 vent unit , whole unit needs to be replaced. Mine broke 2 years ago and its not cousing any issues , i can send you more info on this tomorrow .Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132280456443

3. Some of those bulbs are actually working but still coming up as an error - just replace them with new ones?

### Common fault . Take the rear lights out , clean all connectors and plugs etc and spray some contact cleaner . Problem is bad earth . If its not helping then you need to twist the earth pin so its sitts better in the plug. Let me know i can send you picture where as it sorted my lights issues

Hi all,

Done a bit of work on the car today and cleared all the errors...the only one that still came back is the sensor, which is almost always causing an issue.

Can anyone recommend where to order a new parking sensor or a part number so I can start searching for a new one?

Thanks in advance.

Log-SH06VWE-WAUZZZ4F96N177106-153170km-95175mi.txt

Good news with the scan 

eBay might be ypur best bet but it needs to be painted to match your colour .

http://www.oemepc.com/audi/part_single/catalog/au/markt/RDW/modell/A6/year/2006/drive_standart/448/hg_ug/919/subcategory/919020/part_id/275945/lang/e