Singapore Audi A7 prices!!

rastaman

On the way back from Singapore a week ago saw this advert on the Strait Times....£160k starting price for an Audi A7!

No wonder I didn't see that many on the roads.

Singapore Strait times car advert.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rastaman said:

On the way back from Singapore a week ago saw this advert on the Strait Times....£160k starting price for an Audi A7!

No wonder I didn't see that many on the roads.

Singapore Strait times car advert.jpg

Wow that's crazy! I wonder how much an a8 is?! 

You didn't get any pics of Audis whilst you were did you? If so you could add them to the Audis from around the world thread ;) 

@ Steve, I saw a long wheelbase A8 but didn't take any pics. Next time. And in Singapore if you want to keep the car longer than 7 years (i think, not 100% sure on this time scale) you have to pay a $50k. Its a nice place but expensive to live to say the least.

42 minutes ago, rastaman said:

@ Steve, I saw a long wheelbase A8 but didn't take any pics. Next time. And in Singapore if you want to keep the car longer than 7 years (i think, not 100% sure on this time scale) you have to pay a $50k. Its a nice place but expensive to live to say the least.

Not a problem :) 

Wow! How come do you have to pay to keep a car longer than 7 years? 

• 6 months later...
On 24/08/2017 at 11:53 AM, Steve Q said:

Not a problem :) 

Wow! How come do you have to pay to keep a car longer than 7 years? 

They are discouraging ownership of old cars. Actually it is very expensive to own any kind of car over there, but they do have an excellent public transport as an alternative.

I believe this policy makes Singapore one of the top exporters of used cars in the world.

5 hours ago, Riba said:

They are discouraging ownership of old cars. Actually it is very expensive to own any kind of car over there, but they do have an excellent public transport as an alternative.

I believe this policy makes Singapore one of the top exporters of used cars in the world.

Wow I can see why if they try and discourage you from having an older car!