NEW pls help which audi to get

Patrico777

On 07/09/2017 at 7:37 PM, Patrico777 said:

it started making this noise ??? Like hole air escaping or something

I think that just sounds like the blow off vavle when you lift off! I'll have another listen from my laptop later with some head phone as phone speakers not the best!

39 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

I think that just sounds like the blow off vavle when you lift off! I'll have another listen from my laptop later with some head phone as phone speakers not the best!

Please I already booked my self at audi for check sounds weird only when I accelerate even in neutral, like air from pipe or something one mechanic told me it cld also be injector ?! 

On 9/7/2017 at 7:37 PM, Patrico777 said:

it started making this noise ??? Like hole air escaping or something

Any chance you can post a clip of it at idol stood in front of the car (about 30 sec!). Try to eliminate any other sounds like wind, it's not a bad idea to put your phone in a woolly sock!

Just so you understand it's extremely hard to try and help diagnose a fault this way and what I suggest could/may be the issue would be just a well educated guess from experience! 

8 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Any chance you can post a clip of it at idol stood in front of the car (about 30 sec!). Try to eliminate any other sounds like wind, it's not a bad idea to put your phone in a woolly sock!

Just so you understand it's extremely hard to try and help diagnose a fault this way and what I suggest could/may be the issue would be just a well educated guess from experience! 

Its the sound only when I our foot down the clicking noise behind normaln diesel sound the sound that goes like drrrrr drrrrrrr drrrrr lol hard to explain will record one more clip 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

https://youtu.be/oNHJ7klileg

15 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Take the plastic cover of thr engine just to eliminate if its not vibration on the plastic 

I will try but I dont think so its that its coming from inside the sound where Im recording 

2 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Result !!! I did sound plasticky to me haha

How to listen to iphone music on this radio? Got aux  port by handbrake but cannot find way to make it work

IMG_8564.PNG

1 hour ago, niedzial1983 said:

Im to familiar with audi chorus or concert units 

If you have aux already the  plug in any music device via small jack cable and then you need to select aux on your radio 

That why its strange it does have aux input but no option to select aux etc 

Hi Patrick

Plug in your IPhone through the aux socket,select a track and press play. now press the CD button until you get to EXT.Source, you should then hear your IPhone music.

In the radio operating manual it is page 23. :rockon: 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi Patrick

Plug in your IPhone through the aux socket,select a track and press play. now press the CD button until you get to EXT.Source, you should then hear your IPhone music.

In the radio operating manual it is page 23. :rockon: 

Thanksss why is it so difficult will give it a try tomorrow and bluetooth doesnt work to play music? Just handsfre?

I just throught I let u guy no how I feel about my new a3 s line black edition pics included, Its the best car I ever had very comfortable even on the 18inch alloys! Very very smooth and turbo is so nice kicks in straight away pulls very very well but im not gonna push it as I want to keep it for at least couple year so need to take care of it maybe I willbuy KN panel filter and RS3 Grill is a MUST MUST MUST how difficult is it to take out old grill?? Then get led number plate unit same as interior. Not sure about remap dont want to damage turbo etc its fast enough but maybelater I decide to remap

IMG_8509.JPG

IMG_8543.JPG

21 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Result !!! I did sound plasticky to me haha

Crap jusr tried again about the noise and its doing it only when engine hot as I was trying in morning tried now and its doing it coming from the side where I recorded is there cambelt ???

When cambelt needs changing just spoke to audi they said every 5years so I hope it been done last year? Just trying to call the garages where they serviced it they will call me back with what been done to it ? If it hasnt been done they said £649 cambelt water pump change