Lowering springs query

Descarl

Hi, I've just got an Audi A4 3.0tdi SE Quattro on a 09 plate and while I'm loving the car.  For me though it sits a little too high, can anyone recommend a set of springs that will get it closer to a S-Line ride height?  I've been looking at the Eibach Pro-Kit as that should give me 30mm drop from standard all round, does anyone have any experience with these or any recommendations on alternatives?

That set is supposed to.be good but not had any first hand experience. The easiest thing to do would be to fit S Line suspension. It'll bolt straight on as it was often an optional extra on.thr SE models. Thats what I would personally do. 

This then shouldn't affect your insurance :) 

Obviously with any kit you fit you will need to get the tracking checked. 

Hope IV helped :) 

Cheers

Steve 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve

Thanks for that, I looked in to the various options and in the end decided to go with aftermarket lowering springs.  It's booked in to have them fitted next Wednesday, once that's done I'll have to think of something else to spend the money on. 

Carl

My sons running a 2010 vw golf in black.

Its only ths 90bhp one but hes put some GTD wheels on and a set of Eibach pro lowerjng springs down to 30mm.

The combination of wheels and springs have transformed the car and he highly recommends the springs ,so should make your Audi look ace.

18 hours ago, Descarl said:

Hi Steve

Thanks for that, I looked in to the various options and in the end decided to go with aftermarket lowering springs.  It's booked in to have them fitted next Wednesday, once that's done I'll have to think of something else to spend the money on. 

Carl

Nice one! Should be good! :) You'll have to put up the pics once it's done :) 

• 2 weeks later...