Genuine Wheels

stevek

Hi Guys,

New to the club/forum and new to owning an Audi (A3 FSI SLine 2006), I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my wheels (pictured) are standard or optional extra or something? I have checked and they seem to be genuine Audi but I have been unable to find a replacement anywhere nor have I seen another A3 with this type of alloy.

From buying the car I've had a slow puncture and it seems to be coming from rim damage. Just trying to work out if I am going to have to replace all 4 wheels or the likelihood of finding a replacement.

Thanks In advance for any help.

.IMG_7216.thumb.PNG.9a2186ebcaa59a125c3accfb9d962c48.PNG

Hi,

you could try an alloy wheel repairer as they can normally fix most problems nowadays. I had 2 wheels that were letting the tyre deflate 1 x corrosion and the other a small crack both were able to be fixed and only cost £65 each to be done.

Might be worth a try as it would be cheaper then a new wheel.

Thanks for the replies, I probably didn't word my query correctly, I have checked and they are defiantly OEM. I'm just unsure if they were an optional extra or something as I haven't seen another A3 on Auto Trader with this style of wheel or any wheels of the style for sale on eBay

Trying to go down the route of repair again but 9 x out of 10 these repair places can only repair cosmetic damage rather than structural. Found a local bodyshop that may be able to help, fingers crossed. 

59 minutes ago, stevek said:

Thanks for the replies, I probably didn't word my query correctly, I have checked and they are defiantly OEM. I'm just unsure if they were an optional extra or something as I haven't seen another A3 on Auto Trader with this style of wheel or any wheels of the style for sale on Ebay. 

Trying to go down the route of repair again but 9 x out of 10 these repair places can only repair cosmetic damage rather than structural. Found a local bodyshop that may be able to help, fingers crossed. 

Post here the part number for these alloys . I can check what car are they from