Chipping a7 245 black edition

A7BlackEdition

Hi Chaz, welcome to the forum :) 

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

By chipping I assume you mean a remap? If so it should improve fuel economy and increase the power as well. The map should also be tailored to your car as each car is different due to age, mileage, condition and the way it's been driven. 

If the car hasn't been maintained properly then it can accelerate the wear on components that are under stress if that makes sense. 

Hope IV helped :) 

Cheers

Steve

3 hours ago, A7BlackEdition said:

Thanks Steve, yeah sorry remap. Has any one on in here done it and saw a real big difference in economy? Also could anyone put me in right direction to have a look? Any good sites? Thanks again . 

Not a problem :) not sure if anyone else off the top of my head I'm afraid. Sorry and can't recommend any garage as I've not had a remap done myself. Sorry

I'm sure other members will be able to advise :) 

Cheers

Steve 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chaz. I'm thinking of having a remap on my A7 too. Tony at DMS Automotive down in Southampton seems very helpful and knowledgeable but I haven't taken the plunge yet. If you get yours done please let me know who with and what you think of it.

Thanks

Jason