Ladies and gentlemen, how do?

chizy

6 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Chizy :) 

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

What landrover did you have? 

Cheers

Steve 

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the welcome.

Last one was a D2 TD5, before that was a Range Rover Classic Soft Dash 300Tdi manual and before that an ex RM winterised/waterproofed Defender 110 and numerous Series 3's,2a's. 

Taking a break from the Green Oval for a while. That said, I'm keeping half an eye open for a Lightweight as a future project 

chiz

19 minutes ago, chizy said:

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the welcome.

Last one was a D2 TD5, before that was a Range Rover Classic Soft Dash 300Tdi manual and before that an ex RM winterised/waterproofed Defender 110 and numerous Series 3's,2a's. 

Taking a break from the Green Oval for a while. That said, I'm keeping half an eye open for a Lightweight as a future project 

chiz

Lovely list of previous landys especially the soft dash range Rover! My dad had a defender and my grandad had a series 3. Great vehicles! :) 

Had loads of fun in the Defender but as the family grew it became a bit impracticable hauling the kids around safely. It was still camo'd, had the 'chalk' panels on the door, convoy lights,escape hatch in the roof,snorkel,insulated and all topped off with a 2.5 n/a diesel engine and no power steering. 50 flat out on the road and yet never got it stuck when I took it off road. Sold it to chap from Lodz in Poland who eventually grafted a 4.0 Beemer engine into it. 

Hi Chizy....welcome to the Forum

Bought the Audi at the right time of year then, now you'll know what a proper interior heater is like....have personally experienced LR heaters over the winter months, lol

good to have you onboard

Cheers,  Trevor