Just joined the forum

hudgebuggy

Hi Guys and Girls, just bought a A4 Convertible and love it already, will have to spend money on it as it's using more oil than petrol at the moment, but it will be worth it,

Joined the forum to gain information, as I'm sure lots of my problems have been encountered before. Anyway will probably be asking questions along the way, any help may help me- also run a 1971 Beach Buggy with a Type 1 Air cooled lump- so don't mind getting dirty- you can't plug her in  LOL

rr7.jpg

WP_20171101_16_04_30_Pro.jpg

Thanks very much for the welcome, I'm looking at previous posts regarding the 1.8t engine ( I have the BVB ) to find out options regarding rebuild or replacement- will let you know which way I go  :yes:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year all, got the quote to rebuild the engine £1750 all in also looking at a solid flywheel conversion and also the oil pump modification, any comments will be welcome, this topic has probably been on the forum before, but a good bump for all newbie like myself.