Its Friday...............

WPAWS

What`s everyone up to this weekend, me i`m starting early on the Stella followed by Jack Daniels later :yahoo:

planning on taking Jacob to see Santa over the weekend and just chilling out, only 5 more working days till i get a break, bring it on :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I like the sound of the 5 more working days till Xmas. Currently doing between 12-18hrs a day including driving/traveling. Just shattered.

So sleeping tomorrow morning!! Lol. Friends over tomorrow night and the Dark fruit cider will come out to play and maybe a festive Baileys too ;-)

We have had a bit of snow up here and last weekend I took the A6 out for a play in the white stuff. Big smiles ear to ear. The Quattro system works very well in it, the Uniroyals have half decent grip too!

• Like 1

Well I started work last Monday and won't get a day off till next Friday! So basically I'm.working over the weekend. Dont feel sorry for me though I did just come back from my honeymoon lol ;)

Cheers

Steve 

• Like 1

Mr Q has a Mrs Q now. Congrats mate!!

i still have the Mag for you here, sorry I forgot to post it, genuinely have had so few minutes to spare. Plus been dealing with schools and Police because my daughter has been quite badly bullied. I do not like Snapchat......... it's a bullying platform and other reasons. Me no likey!!

Thanks mate! :) 

Don't worry mate, I know how it feels to be busy and rushed off your feet! 

Sorry to hear your daughter is being bullied :( my brother had the same thing recently and the perpetrator has been expelled. Schools are horrendous places, not one day goes by where I wish I was back at school. I absolutely hated it! 

Hope it all gets resolved quickly as I know how long these things can be drawn out. 

14 hours ago, Dan3222 said:

Mr Q has a Mrs Q now. Congrats mate!!

i still have the Mag for you here, sorry I forgot to post it, genuinely have had so few minutes to spare. Plus been dealing with schools and Police because my daughter has been quite badly bullied. I do not like Snapchat......... it's a bullying platform and other reasons. Me no likey!!

Your not alone m8 social media is the new playground for bullying when we were at school the bullying stopped once we got home now its a 24/7 thing and sad part is the kids just cant walk away from social media