OBDELEVEN BERKSHIRE / West London

JQ5
聽Share

Hi all

ia anyone able to help me change the configuration using any means possible to turn off the start stop and the seat belt warning permanently & turn on lane assist and anything else that can be turned on 馃憤

I鈥檓 willing to pay if not too expensive 馃憤馃

thank you.聽

Hi Jay,聽

Just an off thought with this....

If and when you are coming to sell your Q5 you'll have to make the new owner aware that you've turned off these features, so that they don't think there is something wrong with the car.聽

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

i won鈥檛 be selling for a few years at least.

I think the seatbelt warning will be left on but if lane assist / traffic sign recognition can be turned on by OBDeleven it will be a result after paying a fortune already.聽

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a garage in London that I can walk in and disable for me the Start Stop and the Seat belt warning?聽

I just cant be bothered with going through the learning curve of what hardware and software to buy etc I have done it many times in the past with various of my cars and it can be painfull.

I am planning to keep my current car for at lest 10 years and pass it on to my son after 5 years.聽

Thanks in advance聽

M