Waiting. ...

Chris43

Hello all

First post on this forum. Ive just ordered an A3 Sportback S Line in Nano Grey.

Having owned 3 Golfs on the bounce MK5 GT Sport, MK6 GT tdi and MK7 GTD its time for a change.  Ok, I know the A3 and golf are the same car underneath but I just cant live with the lower valance on the facelift golf, its ugly beyond belief.  Another significant reason for going A3 is that this will be a company car so I wanted a mid power petrol engine, something you  cant spec in the facelift golf yet.  My view is diesels will get hammered on tax in the future.

Don't have an ETA for my Audi yet but im expecting July / August

Thanks all.

A week ??  I ordered my golf GTD in october and it was almost April the following year before I finally got the keys, that was a killer. I became a slave of the order tracker, checking every day for an update then nothing.  I suspect I'll be just the same with the A3.  I haven't got the order number yet as my sales person has been on holiday.  I hope to hell she ordered it before she finished. ...

Got to admit, got a bit giddy with the options, most looking forward to virtual cockpit and audi sound.  I do a fair few motorway miles so speccing the ACC was a must. I have it on the golf and it's one of the best things about the GTD, it takes the pain from mile after mile of 50mph average speed restrictions. Disappointed folding mirrors are not standard on the S Line but I have garage so they were also a necessity.