wheel centre caps

Shaggy33

bit confused (doesn't take much!), I'm looking for some new centre caps for my 15inch oem alloys but the only ones I can find are 145mm diameter whereas mine are more like 165mm...Any advice on where I can source them!

audib5alloys.jpg

Hmm, I'm assuming you've tried eBay, Gumtree etc. My other suggestion would be to see if Audi still stock them. You'd be surprised, as wheel centres are easily lost :) 

I think what would help us (as in you and me) if we knew what the correct name for these wheels are. If we knew that then it would help us find new center caps. If you see what I mean. 

Cheers

Steve

I've done further research. I think they are known either as speedline wheels or a4 polished wheels. 

Abit random but I've found this website that has the full details of the wheel. 

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/wheels/15-16-audi-wheels-5x112.htm

I'll keep an eye out for the wheel centres.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve. I called listers Audi and gave my reg, he said he can’t tell which wheels my car has due to several options. He’s asked me to email him picture so I’ll give him your info too. Together we’ll crack it:-)

38 minutes ago, Shaggy33 said:

Thanks Steve. I called listers Audi and gave my reg, he said he can’t tell which wheels my car has due to several options. He’s asked me to email him picture so I’ll give him your info too. Together we’ll crack it:-)

Glad I could help :) I did look on eBay but had no luck. If you have one center cap then you could give him.the part number. If you don't have any center caps, then you could give him the allot wheel part number which I'm sure will help when he is looking at connected parts. If that makes sense. Usually the wheel part number is stamped into the back of the wheel.on one of the spokes. 

Cheers

Steve :)