Thanks Steve. Maybe my query didn’t appear with the photo. My question is whether I can pair my Iphone 7+ with the mmi in my A 8? There is a handset in the car that shows a Bluetooth icon in the display window. No SIM card in the phone. Wait to hear back when you have a moment. My mobile is 07775 738282 if you can spare the time for a chat if that’s easier. Thanks, Howarth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Howarth, sorry for the delayed reply. You should be able to connect your phone. Buy if you have a phone in the car then it might be easier to get a similar card for it. I'm unsure if you'd have to speak to Audi or a mobile phone provider about this though.

Cheers

Steve

Hi

You have mmi2g . Some had bt module that alowes hands free bluetooth conection and some had integrated audi phone in the arm rest that only works with that audi phone .

If you search for bluetooth devices with your iphone and cannot find audi hands free it means you dont have bt module 

• Like 1