New rs4 saloon

deano7

New to Audi. Bought a 17 plate S4 in Dec. Excellent motor.Love it. Years ago l wanted a RS4,but could,nt afford one. There is mention of the saloon returning? Does the old and bold on the forum think its a possibility? Cheers

I looked at the new RS4 Avant,as l needed to go back to a 4 door for the grandkids, beautiful but would,nt fit on my drive ha ha. The S4 won,t fit in my garage,its 2 inches too long,so the Avant has no chance

l personally think the saloon looks better. l was surprised how fast 0-60 the S4 was. l,ve had some fast cars, but the S4 surprised me. l think l made a good choice,as its the first Audi l,ve owned. Yes, you are right about the garages these days, especially on new builds

9 hours ago, deano7 said:

l personally think the saloon looks better. l was surprised how fast 0-60 the S4 was. l,ve had some fast cars, but the S4 surprised me. l think l made a good choice,as its the first Audi l,ve owned. Yes, you are right about the garages these days, especially on new builds

They certainly are quick! I don't even think some new builds can fit cars.