2008 TT Stereo Upgrade

Illya

Hi Guys, 

I am hoping one of you might be able to advise me about a possible stereo head upgrade.  I own a 2008 TT 3.2 s-Tronic Coupe, I have had the car for six months and love it!  The car has an Ipod dock in the glove compatment and Bose speakers, but a fairly standard Audi Concert head.  I would like to upgrade the head, but keep the car fairly 'original' so, I have been looking at Audi Navigation Plus heads of a similar age.  My questions are; Is this as simple as a plug in and play?  Should I not bother with an older unit and just get a new unit - if so, what would you recommend?  Are there any tips for removal and replacement of the head unit?  Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to hearing from some of you.  Illya

Welcome to the forum Illya, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

The satnav system will fit but I'm.unsire if you'll need to.upgrade the radio receiver and aerial. Your other option is to upgrade your radio to an Audi symphony version. This has a 6 CD changer built in. Here's a picture for reference.

Hope I've helped :) 

Cheers

Steve

s-l300.jpg