Newcomer from Wiltshire

Good afternoon to all.

I am currently looking for a late 2008 onwards 3.0 litre A6 Avant, probably in Le Mans specification to perform duties such as the stable run, delivering tack, carrots and general horse related stuff and some commuting.

From what I have read the A6 had some improvements in late;08 with slightly increased power and lower emissions, hard drive based Sat-nav etc?

Currently we also have a MB C320 saloon, a Range Rover 4.2 S/C and a Mazda MX5  but the Audi will take over a lot of the RR duties including some towing and will likely replace the MB. We have run Audi's before with a very enjoyable few years in the seat of a 1999 2.4 manual Avant that was still running well at 225,000 miles before it was written off when a bus crashed into the rear of it!

I have been fairly active previously on Saab and MB forums in the past / present and hope I will be able to contribute to this one as well as learning.

Reards

David

Welcome to the forum David, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

You are looking at a very good a6 Avant model :) you'll find the pre 2008 models have less power and lower emissions due to the fitment of a DPF filter which was first introduced in 2007 for the 2008 model year. 

Cheers

Steve :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juggati said:

Welcome to the forum, I don't know why but for a second I struggled to think what kind of equipment carrots were for horses...

25Kg bags x 2 per month plus other"stuff", tend to bring expensive tack home as theft is an issue from stables. :)

Welcome to the forums:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul