Newly new A6 S Line

Hhliam

Hi,

New to this forum, looking to buy a 2017 A6 S Line with 9000 on clock. 2L Diesel. Any problems to look for with this model. Looks a great car. Asking £25,000

Thanks

Welcome to the forum amark, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :)

The a6 you are looking at should be ok as it's only covered 9k miles. Luckily the car you're looking at won't be affected by the emissions recll (scandal). 

Is the a6 for sale at a main dealer? Either way it's worth making sure the car has full service history. Most likely will have had it's first service by now. 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve,

The car is from Mike Brewer car sales in Sheffield, I went for the Quattro A6 Black edition. Just a year old. When is the service due? This car has 7k on clock.

Regards Mark

4 hours ago, Hhliam said:

Thanks Steve,

The car is from Mike Brewer car sales in Sheffield, I went for the Quattro A6 Black edition. Just a year old. When is the service due? This car has 7k on clock.

Regards Mark

Wow, have you met him yet then?! 

Very nice spec :) 

Erm well.it depends on the service schedule it had when new. Long life is 2 years/20k or 1 year 10k. If you run Audi they should be able to tell you. To be fair the dealer should know anyway. 

Cheers

Steve

A6 C7 is a long standing model line so I would expect all traceable issues to be sorted out by now. 

Emissions recall has got a lot of attention but yours being 2017 model should have it done. 

Seems a good price for a young low mile item.

I would expect the car to be on the 20k service plan or need a 10k one soon - I doubt its been done.