NEED HELP PLEASE!!

RobertsJ1
聽Share

Losing my mind trying to find the correct part number for a transfer box for my car! 馃憥馃槪I鈥檝e been in contact with Audi today and they鈥檝e given me the code 0AV409053AE, then looked it up online and it don鈥檛 seem to be right? So he said try 0AV409053P, which also seems to be incorrect! And the one on the car at the moment has cracked right through the part number and some missing 馃憥 it鈥檚 a Audi A3 3.2 Quattro 2004, Manuel, 3 door!聽

This is the second time the transfer box has gone on me, what鈥檚 causing this!? 馃憥

Please help!!!

Hey Steve,聽

the last one was fitted probably about 6 months ago now, maybe a bit more?? It was a original Audi part but from a breakers. And now it has broken again. I haven鈥檛 got the money to be able to buy new from Audi, they鈥檝e quoted me 拢2000+. I just can鈥檛 find the right part numbers, Audi have given me one that doesn鈥檛 seem right, and then the one on the car isn鈥檛 made anymore, or something like that? Just don鈥檛 know what to do 馃憥馃槪