New Car Lead Times - A3 Saloon 1.6 S Line Manuel

Welcome to the forum Marc, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

What does it say in the build tracker? 

Usually it can be a couple of months but certain extras can delay the build such as sunroofs or special paint. 

Cheers

Steve

1 hour ago, fizzey apples said:

Thank you for the quick reply,Just enquiring on standard current lead times really.Company car so don’t think I’ll get access to any build tracker !

You're welcome :) 

Ah good point and I'm guessing it's fairly a standard a3 with no options selected by you. 

I'd suspect 2 months approx.

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

We had an email from the leasing company advising that due to new emission regs / testing the co2 on the 1.6 has in fact increased,which also means increased company car tax . We have the right to cancel the order which we have done and have opted to change the engine to the 1.5TFSI . Problem now being the order book is now closed , something to do with waiting for MY19 !

On 9/9/2018 at 10:06 AM, fizzey apples said:

We had an email from the leasing company advising that due to new emission regs / testing the co2 on the 1.6 has in fact increased,which also means increased company car tax . We have the right to cancel the order which we have done and have opted to change the engine to the 1.5TFSI . Problem now being the order book is now closed , something to do with waiting for MY19 !

Yep, half of the VAG range has failed the new emissions regs! 

Sorry you're having to wait longer