Ruth

Hi All,

New member and picking up my first ever Audi next week.  Picked up a lovely S Line saloon, to say I'm excited is an understatement.  It's a bit of an upgrade from my current puddle jumping C1 but decided to treat myself now the kids have passed their driving tests and have their own cars 😁

Look forward to talking to you all at some stage.

Ruth

32843088_10155641843777898_275435840375619584_n.jpg

Thank you.  Kids are getting nowhere near it 😂 they have their own cars. I had to put up with the C1 while they were both learning to drive, nice enough little car with lots of toys, can you believe they have reversing cameras in them?  

Hubby and I just wanted something really nice now that they’re independent, and this popped up at a local dealer so that was that 😎

Nice, my two kids passed around 8m ago, the Mrs had a hyundai i20 for them to learn in and that had the camera in too. Kids are spoiled these days, my first car didn't even have a clock in it, don't know their born..

Haha yeah you’re right there. I can’t really complain though, my first car was a vectra supertouring.  I only passed my test 10 years ago so insurance was ok. Had to rebuild it though, took 4 months and a fair bit of cash but it was a great runner for 6 years. At least I had a clock 😂

• 3 weeks later...