RS6 - Selling advice

mrcrs6

Hi all,

I have been the proud owner of a C7 RS6 for a year now. Unfortunately due a house move and lack of use, I am selling up.

Not your normal RS6, been to MRC and is running a stage 3 (750bhp), so that's where I wanted to ask, where is the best place to list for sale? Previous experience of Auto Trader and eBay haven't always been great, so I've gone with Pistonheads (https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/audi/rs6/audi-rs6--mrc-stage-3--750bhp/8704924) which feels like the best fit? What do you all think?

Is there a for sale section in this forum and would that be a good place to list? I spotted rs246 as well, but wasn't sure if UK based and if any good. 

Any advice is welcomed.

Thanks

Jason

Welcome to the forum Jason, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Sorry to hear you're selling your rs6, what are you getting instead? 

i would have said pistonheads but you can put an ad under our for sale section. 

cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve,

Unfortunately nothing with wheels! I'm moving house and I'm not really using it anyway, plus I've got a commuter car which I can use for now.

Glad you agree, Pistonheads felt like a good fit for this type of car, but wanted to check. Will add it to the sale section too :)

1 minute ago, mrcrs6 said:

Thanks Steve,

Unfortunately nothing with wheels! I'm moving house and I'm not really using it anyway, plus I've got a commuter car which I can use for now.

Glad you agree, Pistonheads felt like a good fit for this type of car, but wanted to check. Will add it to the sale section too 🙂

Aww that's a shame! 

But yeah pistonheads is a good bet 🙂

goid luck with the sale 🙂

cheers

Steve

Nice looking machine, if I could offer any advice it would be anything for sale @ £50k needs some excellent photos, I'd want to see a full suite of high res, top quality photos covering every orifice.

Good luck with the sale.

11 minutes ago, sshooie said:

Nice looking machine, if I could offer any advice it would be anything for sale @ £50k needs some excellent photos, I'd want to see a full suite of high res, top quality photos covering every orifice.

Good luck with the sale.

Appreciate the advice, I'll borrow my wife's SLR and have a go at getting some high quality pics 👍

Have a look at somewhere like here (ignore the car) for an idea into the amount and type of photo I feel makes a massive difference, especially if someone is going to travel