Roof ecu

D...

My electic roof on my 1996 Audi cabriolet has given up the ghost but to get it back to its working glory, I need a module which I cannot find anywhere..... The part no. 8G0959255 (without the letters at the end) if anyone can help me find one that would be great. 

36 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Have you tried EBay Germany at all? 

I pm'd him with a couple of links and suggested using translate for German sites. 

Looks like there are a few options out there 👍 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shytot said:

I pm'd him with a couple of links and suggested using translate for German sites. 

Looks like there are a few options out there 👍 

Nice one 👍 I always try to use eBay international when needed. I just find it easier abd often the parts are there. 

Thanks guys. I have taken your advice and done some searches by the links suggested and found some ecu's which are not cheap by any means but I found someone local who my be able to help, fingers crossed. 

8 hours ago, D... said:

Thanks guys. I have taken your advice and done some searches by the links suggested and found some ecu's which are not cheap by any means but I found someone local who my be able to help, fingers crossed. 

You're welcome. Please keep us posted