Mixing Oil with Fuel DPF Regeneration Problem

kiroo

I will try to make it short , so Audi a6 c7 313hp Bi-Turbo ,182 000km.

Great car runs perfect. THE ONLY ISSUE IS THAT IS Trying to make regeneration while making short drives , does adding more fuel which i guess does not burn completly and goes into the engine OIL.(Last oil changed i added 6.5L and drained 7.4L)

I made a service regeneration a couple of times , but it starts again after 2-3 days. I have taken down the DPF and catalic filter both are in great condition. 

It does not show any faults , only issue i saw as the 2nd EGT sensor ia frozen on 222*C and showed 0V , while all the other 3 are working fine I changed it with a new one, but shows the same things . Everything else i see (for my knowledge) is ok.

I am open for any suggestions , just want to stop starting these not needed regenerations, also does not show me that DPF is clogged i notice it that the ventilators are working for 5 minutes or more when i turn off the car and when i drained the OIL.

Thanks for any information.

Cheers!!