Anyone tried Dipetane

Deme

Had an AA guy out to the car and he mentioned this stuff. He said to put in a third of the bottle with every 2nd fuel fill.

If like me you don’t really get to motorways to often and you can’t really give the car a good hard run then he said this stuff is great. Brakes down all the carbons and improves mpg and cleans out engine.

anyone used this before?

FDF2C636-D957-4351-9269-8765E4671CC5.jpeg

Hi Deme I don’t get to use motorways much like yourself and I’ve been using a product called Cataclean and found it to be really efficient on short journeys and definitely improved the performance of my vehicles 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Might try either of these on my a6. Thanks for sharing

Hydra Maximus is the way to go, average of 100 miles a day a lot of it round town and the DPF has not blocked yet done 60k using it and it works.

Steve.

On 8/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hydra Maximus is the way to go, average of 100 miles a day a lot of it round town and the DPF has not blocked yet done 60k using it and it works.

Steve.

Thank you. As mine hasn't got a dpf I wonder if it'll benefit the egr. 

6 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Thank you. As mine hasn't got a dpf I wonder if it'll benefit the egr. 

Hi steve, without doubt yes it works even better if you have no DPF as it only has the cat to deal with, therefore you should get even more noticeable results.

Steve.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:06 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi steve, without doubt yes it works even better if you have no DPF as it only has the cat to deal with, therefore you should get even more noticeable results.

Steve.

Fantastic, thank you so much 🙂

On 8/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, Stevey Y said:

Steve.

Where's the best place to source it Steve? 

Can you get it off the shelf or do you have to order it online. I ask as I'll need some before the 19th for the roadtrip. 

7 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Where's the best place to source it Steve? 

Can you get it off the shelf or do you have to order it online. I ask as I'll need some before the 19th for the roadtrip. 

Hi its deffo on line from the Hydra site, or get mine off of eBay some sellers are offering it for a couple of quid less but if you want it real quick get it off Hydra direct.

Steve.

16 hours ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi its deffo on line from the Hydra site, or get mine off of eBay some sellers are offering it for a couple of quid less but if you want it real quick get it off Hydra direct.

Steve.

Thank you 😊