where do i find the Drive canbus wires on A6 allroad 2015 3.0 for fitting Kufatec sound booster

ian mcc

HI all,

I have purchased a second hand Kufatec sound booster which came off a Q7. All looks good with the kit but its not springing into life. I thought i had the right canbus wires, (one was orange/Black of the two wires) located in the right side of the boot, however nothing happens and unit is powered & earthed, engine running & in dynamic mode.

My issue i think is related to the CAN BUS drive wires and I am unsure on the exact colour of these wires on my car & also where to locate them.

can any one help or have some experience of fitting the Kufatec sound booster

hi,  found them beerchug.gif

In the end I located the little buggers right at the back of the wiring loom in the boot.  Orange/blk & orange/brown twisted wires.

So others know when fitting kufatec sound booster.  The system does not work until you have One constant LED & One flashing at 1 sec intervals on the control box.  Then you will need to connect the control box with your laptop using the Kufatec software which I downloaded.  It confirms within the software that you are correctly connected, then its as simple as select model of car & BINGO!!

Sounds great!!!

I did have active sound on an old SQ5 i had as a company car, i fitted the kuratec sound box then to get the 6 different exhaust sounds and loved it.  So glad to get that sound back and mask the diesel sound from this car.