Recalls

Sm07key01

So after my (8y S-line sportback 35 S-tronic 4500 miles) alternator when dud on me, Audi replaced it and also carried out some recall stuff. I wonder if anyone here can help me out with what has actually been done. The recalls were-

Recall 27I4

Recall 51H2

Recall 90Q5

Recall 90R2

also when you send your car into a main dealer isn't it usual to have ti washed and cleaned? not trying to be a snob or anything and has anyone else had the recalls done?

Edited by Sm07key01

9 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Audi should tell you whst the recalls are. Car washes seem to be dependent on the garage, often using covid as the excuse not to. My wife's jag gets a clean everytime at main dealer. 

Thanks for replying Steve, thought there may have been an online directory of what the letters and numbers related to. 

I may take my car to another garage when its service time just to see what's it like. 

18 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Ive had a look for the individual recall codes but not found anything useful. If it's any consolation an update to the mmi or other software of the car is classed as a recall. 

Cheers Steve..it must be the case. 

Ive got to connect my car to my mobile date so that the updates run through my mobile plan if that makes sense