Dashboard lights

Jay1878

Hello, i have an 2011 Audi A4 Advant black edition. I was just wondering if their should be a light on the dash board to show when my headlights or fog lights are on. I know the actual buttons for the fog lights light up when pressed. Just not sure if their should also be an indicator on the dash board. Also their is a button on my keys to unlock the boot. Does that mean the boot should open ans lift up on its own?. Thank you.

on your model the only light that comes  on the dash is the blue light for your main beam when you use it,the auto open for the boot only came on later models.greg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jay1878 said:

Hello, i have an 2011 Audi A4 Advant black edition. I was just wondering if their should be a light on the dash board to show when my headlights or fog lights are on. I know the actual buttons for the fog lights light up when pressed. Just not sure if their should also be an indicator on the dash board. Also their is a button on my keys to unlock the boot. Does that mean the boot should open ans lift up on its own?. Thank you.

Hi the function is probably there but you will need VCDS to enable it as I had to do with my car this only works if you have the boot release button on the door card drivers side and if you press the boot switch the tailgate lifts on its own.

Steve.