Q7 Suspension DASH LIGHT but why it seems to work in all modes apart from off-road and Lift

Diligentcrab

Don't we all love this suspension......

My Q7 produced error 02645 the garage replaced valve block. I took the car and within 3 miles the dreaded flashing orange light appeared.

I have been watching what happens, on a journey the dial shows all the options and no error. Within a mile the lift option gets greyed out and then within another 2 miles the off road gets greyed out. At this point the flashing orange light returns and stays on.

No leaks and seems to work fine. I do have a very extensive diagnostic reader but this is too advanced for my knowledge. However I can see that I can bring graphs up live for sensors.

I know there is a lot of info on this forum so if someone knows the answer or can post a previous link I would appreaciate it greatly. It has already cost me a lot of money. Very frustrating as it appears to be working accept in these modes.

Mark.

Is it coming up with any codes now? Is the car sat correctly or is the front or rear higher than usual? I had a similar issue that turned out to be a rear strut valve making the rear of the car stuck in lift mode. I’ve also had it where one of the front level control sensors had fallen out of the upper control arm making the car think it was lower than the lower limit. 

Replaced valve still a problem.  Replaced the pump, fixed.  I looked at forums around the world and it does often end up being the pump.  Got one for £290 so not too bad.

For info none of the errors appeared to be linked directly to Pump

1 hour ago, Diligentcrab said:

Replaced valve still a problem.  Replaced the pump, fixed.  I looked at forums around the world and it does often end up being the pump.  Got one for £290 so not too bad.

For info none of the errors appeared to be linked directly to Pump

Glad you got sorted 🙂 it's amazing how often it is the pump.