Warranty advise needed

A1 COS

Hi there, My Audi A8 two yea extended warranty that was supplied when I purchased the vehicle is due to expire.

I am looking for advise on the best affordable warranty I can purchase in the UK.

I understand that any problem with the gearbox involves the engine having to be removed and am particularly concerned the cost involved.

Should I go to Audi or is there another warranty supplier out there that is more cost effective?

My vehicle is a 2016 se.

Thank you in advance

25 minutes ago, A1 COS said:

Hi there, My Audi A8 two yea extended warranty that was supplied when I purchased the vehicle is due to expire.

I am looking for advise on the best affordable warranty I can purchase in the UK.

I understand that any problem with the gearbox involves the engine having to be removed and am particularly concerned the cost involved.

Should I go to Audi or is there another warranty supplier out there that is more cost effective?

My vehicle is a 2016 se.

Thank you in advance

In my opinion most warranties aren't worth the paper they're written on, excluding the manufacturer approved warranties. You'll pay more but it's the one I'd choose. But definitely read the small print of what's covered/not covered. 

Hello D-? 
Cost effective usually equates to cheaper, and Steve sums it up, and I too think there is a possibility that the Audi warranty does not have as many exclusion clauses as some - it’s these which are most important. 
Others may be along with their experiences, but meanwhile I would be obtaining copies of the ones which appeal to you most , and boringly but thoroughly, study the small print exclusions. You will at least be able to get some score on what may suit you best.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

p.s. Would it be possible to now update your profile with a more acceptable name and location?